We pride ourselves on offering full days from 8am-6pm
Mondays to Fridays in a fun, friendly and educational environment.
Being a privately owned nursery, we are able to offer first class facilities in care and education designed to support the busy lifestyles of families.
We are open 51 weeks of the year and not restricted to term time. We are only able to offer full days as opposed to half day sessions in order to enhance your child’s learning and care experiences.
15 hours funding is available to 2, 3 & 4 year olds – see our funding page for more details!
We operate on a ‘flat rate per day’ basis (not hourly) which means you pay the same rate for each day regardless of how many hours they stay. For example, on Mondays you may only require 6 hours but on Tuesdays you require 10 – the price would stay the same on both days. This is to give you as much flexibility as possible.
So what does your child actually get?
* Experienced fully qualified and DBS checked staff ranging from levels 2-7
* Access to a unique sensory room including dark den, fibre optics, bubble machines, projector and lights
* Our specialist indoor soft play area complete with ball pool
* 3 meals a day plus snacks and drinks
* Formula and milk included (if your child has a certain type, we will provide)
* Access to our outdoor area including nature garden, allotment and safety surface
* Tailored educational programs to meet your child’s individual and learning development needs
* Regular progress reports and learning journeys (available electronically to your phone)
* 1:1 support, advice and guidance to parents
* Regular outings and educational visits
For more information call: 01255 487 422 or email us at email@example.com
93 Fronks Road, Harwich, Essex CO12 4EQ
Our policies and procedures are available to view by all parents and carers at all times and can be found on the table by the main entrance door. Electronic versions are also available on request.